This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Connected account for the user discoverstillwater does not have permission to use this feed type.
There is always something NEW happening in the
fun, historic river town of Stillwater, Minnesota.
Discover Stillwater Blog – tune in for the latest!
- Public Art in the St. Croix Valley - Calling all art fanatics! Stillwater, Minnesota has an abundance of art sprinkled throughout the town. From sculpture to murals to beautiful utility boxes, we've got it all. Everything is free and available to the public! Keep reading to learn more about the artistic endeavors of Stillwater! Continue Reading
- Celebrate the 4th of July in Stillwater, Minnesota - Fourth Of July Celebration Event Line Up ❤️ 🤍💙 Celebrate independence day in an All-American historic river town! CIVIL WAR CANNONSCivil War Cannons From Battery I, 1st US Artillery will have cannon firing demonstrations at 3PM, 4PM and 5PM on Mulberry Point in Lowell Park/Downtown. FREE LIVE MUSIC SHOWSLowell Park Amphitheater Stage: Capital Sons - 5:30 PM, Bootleg… Continue Reading
- Recreation on The River - One of the best ways to enjoy the charming sights that Stillwater has to offer is from on the river. Bring your family out to enjoy the wonderful weather and water while exploring what the beautiful and historic town of Stillwater, Minnesota has to offer this Summer. Continue Reading
- Summer 2023 Event Preview - We've rounded up some of the summer events and festivals in Stillwater you won't want to miss in 2023! There is so much happening that you must stay for a few days! Our lodging options are plentiful and we would love to see you shopping, dining, dancing and enjoying our charming historic downtown and stunning… Continue Reading
- Best Patios in Stillwater – 2023 Edition - Your summer isn’t complete without a trip to downtown Stillwater, Minnesota to take in the beautiful scenery, great shopping, and fun activities. And don’t leave without stopping for a meal at one of the amazing Stillwater outdoor dining patio locations! We don’t think there is a better way to experience this hip historic town and… Continue Reading
- When do Seasonal Attractions Open? - Spring is here and summer is coming soon, so here's a reminder of all the warm weather attractions now open (or soon to be) for the 2023 season in Stillwater, Minnesota! Tours Rivertown Tours: Guided historic walking tours company. Tours start at the end of April. Stillwater Trolley: Book tours online or stop by in… Continue Reading
- Stillwater Named in Top 10 Best Small Town Food Scenes by USA Today - Photo by: Stephany Wieland Location: The Long Goodbye Bar in Lora Hotel For the 4th year in a row, Stillwater made the list of Top 10 Best Small Town Food Scenes in the US! Stillwater, MN – Located just outside St. Paul on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, Stillwater’s charming Main Street district offers a thriving foodie scene,… Continue Reading
- Adventures “on the Hill”! - Have you ever wondered what there is to do in the Stillwater area that doesn’t include going downtown? Stillwater and Oak Park Heights have so much to offer, we decided to dedicate a blog to help our visitors plan things to do “up on the hill”. Adventures awaits off the main drag on your next… Continue Reading
- Galentine’s Getaway in Stillwater - Galentine's Day is a special day dedicated to celebrating friendship in all its forms. So call your besties, and plan a girls getaway to Stillwater, Minnesota! We have planned a fun itinerary for you and your gal pals to make the most of a girls trip! Continue Reading
- Valentine’s Ideas in Stillwater - 💕💕 "Paint the Town Red" in Stillwater for Valentine's Day! 💕💕 Main Street shops, restaurants, and attractions welcome you to our romantic city to celebrate with your Valentine all week long. We hope you are able to celebrate the special connections in your life this Valentine's Day. Here are some fun ideas to enjoy the holiday including… Continue Reading
- Wintertime 2022-2023 - Wintertime in Stillwater Discover the historic riverfront district glimmering with charm and full of festivities December through March. Plan now for a holiday or winter season getaway! Stillwater, Minnesota has always been a serene and romantic winter season destination and it is getting better every year! We are lighting up both sides of the Historic… Continue Reading
- Dog Friendly Stillwater, MN - Traveling with Dogs We are all obsessed with our pets - they are just so darn cute! Did you know that 53% of Americans own a dog and 35% own cats? We won't get into the great debate about what's better, cats or dogs, but we would like to share with you all the pet-focused… Continue Reading
- What’s New in 2022 - Here’s a list of the newest shops, experiences, restaurants, venues, places to stay and events you must see in 2022! From new lodging properties to new clothing stores, candle stores and bike rentals to new tattoo parlors and a soda shop ... downtown Stillwater, Minnesota is coming out of this year with a robust line… Continue Reading
- Outdoor Patios in Stillwater – 2022 Edition - In collaboration with NellieBellie Kitchen Your summer isn’t complete without a trip to downtown Stillwater, Minnesota to take in the beautiful scenery, great shopping, and fun activities. And don’t leave without stopping for a meal at one of the amazing Stillwater outdoor dining patio locations (who all happen to be locally owned by the way). Even… Continue Reading
- Fireplaces & Cozy Suites of Stillwater, Minnesota - Browse these photographs or inspiration for your winter getaway. You can find links to all places to stay here. Book your stay soon to enjoy the true beauty of this winter snow covered historic rivertown with twinkling Main Street lined of warm shops, pubs, and restaurants. Find fun events, workshops, or live music to attend… Continue Reading
Read More Blog Posts